This page is administered by the Ontario Heritage Trust. The Ontario Heritage Trust will monitor this Facebook page during regular business hours. The views of participants commenting on this Facebook page do not necessarily represent the views of the Ontario Heritage Trust or the Government of Ontario.
Disagreements and constructive debates are welcome as part of... the discussions; however, inappropriate, abusive, discriminatory, offensive or unlawful comments are prohibited.
The Ontario Heritage Trust:
- Requires a valid Facebook account for every comment.
- Will review posted comments, but cannot commit to replying to all comments and/or moderating all discussion on this Facebook page.
- Expects posted comments to be relevant to the section they are posted to.
- Reserves the right to edit or remove comments, in whole or in part, for any reason, including comments or photos that:
- Express racist, hateful, sexist, homophobic, discriminatory, slanderous, insulting, or life-threatening messages.
- Are aggressive, coarse, violent, obscene, or pornographic in tone
- Are offensive to an individual or an organization, rude in tone, or otherwise abusive
- Are not sent by the author; put forward for advertising purposes and/or are written in a language other than English or French
- Are unintelligible, or otherwise inconsistent with the purposes of this Facebook page
- Are repetitive or spamming of threads
- Are in any way contrary to law.
Any user acting contrary to these rules may be temporarily or permanently excluded from the wall of this Facebook page.
Your use of the Ontario Heritage Trust Facebook page and its content is at your own risk. The Ontario Heritage Trust does not represent or warrant that the Facebook page and/or Facebook site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that this website is free of viruses or other harmful code, nor does the Ontario Heritage Trust represent or warrant the correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or appropriateness of the content contained on this Facebook Page or that the content is free of viruses or other harmful code.
The Ontario Heritage Trust and its employees, agents, advisors and independent contractors shall not be responsible or liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of arising out of or in any way arising out of or in connection with this Facebook page, including its content.
To protect your own privacy and the privacy of others, the Ontario Heritage Trust recommends that you do not include friends’, employer, or organization names, phone numbers or email addresses in the body of your comment or post. Pictures of other people should not be posted without their express consent. Posts that include personal information, or identify a particular organization or person may be removed.
Please note that by posting comments on the Ontario Heritage Trust Facebook page, you are consenting to the collection of your personal information by the Ontario Heritage Trust. This information will be collected for the purpose of obtaining feedback on Ontario Heritage Trust programs and policies and will be used to assess public views on Ontario Heritage Trust programs, policies and other heritage-related issues. The Ontario Heritage Trust will not disclose this information without your consent, unless required by law. For questions about the collection and use of your personal information by the Ontario Heritage Trust, please contact the Executive Coordinator, Ontario Heritage Trust, 10 Adelaide Street East, Toronto, Ontario M5C 1J3, 416-314-4903.